Today I was blessed to receive so much insight and realize it's time to see a perspective through someone else's eyes.
A friend of mine informed me about a fitness training facility he has gotten involved in. I saw this type of fitness training a number of years ago and was interested, but I pushed it to the way side thinking it was not something I could do.
My friend Emily and I went to the crossfit facility tonight. I had an amazing time. I even realized that my goal of being able to do one pull-up unassisted by the end of the year is completely accomplishable. I also drew the corrolation to how each of us have so many strengths inside of us just wanting and waiting to be found and challenged.
I love the words in the song by the band Kutless "What Faith Can Do." I think so often we get to thinking I can't when the reality is simply we can, but just don't know how or don't want to do what it is we think is impossible or difficult. Today I was shown how and I started to believe I can and that made a tremendous difference.



1 comment:
Awesome words Joanie!!
Post a Comment